- 45th Biennial Convention registration fees include official programmed events and access to the exhibitors from 16 November to 20 November 2019.
- Events that require tickets are an additional cost and may be purchased during the registration process.
- The student discount applies only to full-time students. Student identification or proof of enrollment will be required when you check in at on-site registration.
- The retiree discount applies only to those who are no longer employed.
- Nonmembers of Sigma may register for the event at nonmember rates.
- The member rate applies only to active Sigma members who have paid membership dues for the 2018-2019 year.
- To qualify for the discounted rates, full payment must be received by the applicable registration deadlines.
- Inactive members who renew their membership can register at the discounted member rate (a value of up to US $100). If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When completing your registration form, the name you enter in the system will be exactly how it appears on your printed name badge (first/given name and last/family name[s]). Please carefully review this information. Sigma guarantees that any changes requested by the standard registration deadline will be made.
- Credentials will not be listed on the name badges due to space limitations.
Check Payment Information
YOUR CHECK PAYMENT MUST BE:
- Mailed with a registration form to guarantee payment credit to your registration.
- Postmarked by the applicable registration deadline to qualify for discounted rates.
- Written in US dollars.
- Made payable to Sigma Theta Tau International and mailed to the following address:
Sigma — 45th Biennial Convention
550 W. North St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202 USA
- Should you choose to pay at on-site registration, you will be charged the applicable on-site rates.
- All registrations and payments processed on-site will include an additional US $25 payment processing fee.
Cancellations & Balance Due
- All cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email).
- If you are unable to attend, you may make a one-time substitution to another person at no additional charge.
- The cancellation of a prepaid registration postmarked or received either electronically or via mail on or before Wednesday, 23 October 2019 will be refunded, minus an administrative fee as follows:
- US $75 for a high-income country
- US $30 for a middle-income country
- US $15 for a low-income country
- No registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked on or after Thursday, 24 October 2019.
- If a cancellation request is received or postmarked on or after Thursday, 24 October 2019 for a registration that was not prepaid, an invoice will be issued for the full registration fee.
- If a registration fee remains unpaid and has a balance due on or after Thursday, 24 October 2019, Sigma has the right to cancel the registration and the attendee will be responsible for any increased amount onsite.
If your country requires the Sigma ink stamp, please provide a copy of your registration confirmation to any staff member at on-site registration.