- 46th Biennial Convention registration fees include official programmed events and access to the exhibitors from 6-10 November 2021.
- Events that require tickets are an additional cost and may be purchased during the registration process.
- The student discount applies only to full-time students. Student identification or proof of enrollment will be required when you check in at on-site registration.
- The retiree discount applies only to those who are no longer employed.
- Virtual Convention content will be determined by the number of sessions submitted.
- Delegate Session Only fees are for those designated delegates who can not attend the full event.
- Nonmembers of Sigma may register for the event at nonmember rates.
- The member rate applies only to active Sigma members who have paid membership dues for the 2020-2021 year.
- To qualify for the discounted rates, full payment must be received by the applicable registration deadlines.
- Inactive members who renew their membership can register at the discounted member rate (a value of up to US $100). If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When completing your registration form, the name you enter in the system will be exactly how it appears on your printed name badge (first/given name and last/family name[s]). Please carefully review this information. Sigma guarantees that any changes requested by the standard registration deadline will be made.
- Credentials will not be listed on the name badges due to space limitations.
Check Payment Information
YOUR CHECK PAYMENT MUST BE:
- Mailed with a registration form to guarantee payment credit to your registration.
- Postmarked by the applicable registration deadline to qualify for discounted rates.
- Written in US dollars.
- Made payable to Sigma Theta Tau International and mailed to the following address:
Sigma — 46th Biennial Convention
550 W. North St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202 USA
- Should you choose to pay at on-site registration, you will be charged the applicable on-site rates.
- All registrations and payments processed on-site will include an additional US $25 payment processing fee.
Cancellations & Balance Due
- All cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email).
- If you are unable to attend, you may make a one-time substitution to another person at no additional charge.
- The cancellation of a prepaid registration postmarked or received either electronically or via mail on or before Wednesday, 6 October 2021 will be refunded, minus an administrative fee as follows:
- US $75 for a high-income country
- US $30 for a middle-income country
- US $15 for a low-income country
- No registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked on or after Thursday, 7 October 2021.
- If a cancellation request is received or postmarked on or after Thursday, 7 October 2021 for a registration that was not prepaid, an invoice will be issued for the full registration fee.
- If a registration fee remains unpaid and has a balance due on or after Thursday, 7 October 2021, Sigma has the right to cancel the registration and the attendee will be responsible for any increased amount onsite.
- If you have to cancel due to a visa issue or local travel ban, please contact email@example.com and we will waive the administrative fees if we are contacted by 7 October 2021.
If your country requires the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) ink stamp ink stamp, please provide a copy of your registration confirmation to any staff member at on-site registration.