Sponsorship requests are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Sponsors may choose to be exclusive or may co-sponsor an event with one or more organizations unless there is inadequate space for more than one name/logo.
All package sponsors receive:
- Complimentary tabletop display space (US $900 value)
- Citation in the official pocket program
- Citation on conference website and mobile app—including logo
- Recognition during the opening plenary session
- Sponsor ribbons for all representatives
EVENT TITLE SPONSOR: US $25,000
Special recognition as Event Title Sponsor across marketing materials for the conference. Contact Chris Beaman to discuss opportunity and to customize your benefits! Note: This is an exclusive opportunity and can include up to one (1) sponsored event / activity from each section below, depending on availability.
DIAMOND SPONSOR: US $6,500
Special recognition as a Diamond conference sponsor, including a selected event/activity (choose one), plus a complimentary mobile app banner ad and two (2) complimentary full-conference registrations:
- Food & Beverage Sponsor – Includes your logo in close proximity to all meal and break functions outside of the exclusive welcoming happy hour function.
- Opening Keynote Sponsor – More information coming soon!
- Closing Keynote Sponsor – More information coming soon!
- Attendee Tote Bags – The environmentally-friendly tote bags for in-person attendees will be imprinted with your name and/or logo and will be utilized by attendees well after the in-person event.
- Reusable Water Bottles – Nurse leaders can always use another high-quality water bottle! This reusable water bottle will be provided to all in-person attendees and will be imprinted with your name and/or logo and will be utilized by attendees well after the in-person event.
PLATINUM SPONSOR: US $5,000
Special recognition as a Platinum conference sponsor, including a selected event/activity (choose one), plus a complimentary mobile app banner ad:
- Happy Hour Sponsor – This highly-anticipated happy hour will warmly welcome all attendees with special food and beverage selections. Your logo would be featured across the function’s signage.
- Rapid Presentation Rounds – Formerly the 'Poster Sessions', this engaging activity aims to spark interest of participants to join a brief small group discussion with a presenter after their 3-5 minute presentation.
- Mobile Application – CHWE attendees tend to be tech-savvy and engage with our event mobile application. Your logo would be featured on the splash screen and webpages associated with the mobile application, which boasts a 98% adoption rate.
- Presenter Ready Room – This high traffic room is a designated space for presenters to come and review their presentation prior to presenting. Your logo would be featured on the room signage stationed outside of the designated space.
- WiFi – Everyone needs and uses the WiFi at conferences; this sponsorship includes your logo across all WiFi signage as well as a special mention in the ‘Know Before You Go’ email message.
GOLD SPONSOR: US $4,000
Special recognition as a Gold conference sponsor, including a selected event/activity (choose one):
- Attendee Lanyards – A staple at conferences, the attendee lanyard will feature your logo with Sigma’s.
- Pocket Program – Sigma has adopted a popular design for the event program—one that fits in your pocket! Your logo would be featured prominently on this highly-utilized piece.
- Name Badge Engagement – Taking networking to a new level, our event name badges will give attendees the opportunity to select and display items that pertain to their interests (e.g., hobbies, career passions, favorite things, etc.). Onsite, the app and name badges will give attendees a shared, interactive experience in discovering each other's similarities and differences. Your logo will appear on the name badge with an opportunity to add your own QR code!
- Pre-Conference – More information coming soon!
- Wellness-in-Action – Interactive activities (TBD) will showcase opportunities for nurse leaders to engage in physical and mental exercises to enhance their overall well-being.
SILVER SPONSOR: US $2,500
Special recognition as a Silver conference sponsor, including a selected event/activity (choose one):
- Coloring Wall Sponsor – New this year, we are placing a giant coloring wall in high-visibility location and encouraging attendees to take a few moments out to participate in this evidence-based, relaxing activity. Your logo would be on signage adjacent to the coloring wall.
- Healthy Work Environment Awards Presentation — Recognize and honor a clinical facility and academic setting that demonstrate commitment in promoting a healthy work environment and excellence in healthcare outcomes. Note: Includes opportunity to give brief remarks at start of session.
- Selfie Scavenger Hunt — Attendees will embark on their own selfie scavenger hunt utilizing an app via their personal cellphone to explore all that the area has to offer. This engaging activity will expand the attendee’s minds as they search for key items and snap selfies to show participation. Additional recognition includes your logo featured on app front page plus banner ad and URL link to your website.
- Energizing Refreshments — Promote wellness with healthy refreshments following engaging and interactive sessions at key points throughout the event.
NURSE LEADER CHAMPION SPONSOR: US $1,000
Looking for a way to celebrate and champion nurse leaders? We will be creating special signage to say, “Thank you!” to the healthcare heroes attending CHWE 2024, which will feature your logo. Note: This can be purchased in addition to any of the sponsorships above, but this sponsorship does NOT come with complimentary tabletop exhibit.
TABLETOP EXHIBITS: US $900
Includes complimentary six-foot skirted table for display purposes, two chairs, and two exhibit-only badges. Information for ordering additional equipment, electricity, etc., will be provided approximately three (3) months in advance of the conference. Tables located in a high-traffic (unsecured) carpeted area during designated viewing times (TBD).
ENHANCED EXHIBITOR MOBILE APP LISTING: US $100
Add your logo to your listing in the conference mobile app featuring exhibitors, program details, speaker bios, live updates, and much, much more. One (1) conference push notification (140-character limit) during exhibit viewing times included in this add-on.
MOBILE APP BANNER AD: US $250
The conference mobile app will feature complete program details, live updates, links to important presentation information, speaker bios, and more. Attendees may access the app via their smartphone or tablet. Your mobile app ad will rotate throughout the event for up to 10 seconds. Please submit your banner ad to email@example.com on or before 26 January 2024 using these specifications in either .PNG or .JPG format: TBD. You may link the ad to any URL of your choice.
ONLINE BANNER AD: US $350
As the most widely utilized member benefit reaching nearly 45,000 nurse leaders monthly, Sigma’s award-winning website creates a community where members from around the world come to connect, engage, and learn. Online banner ads will be placed within two (2) weeks of receipt on the conference homepage. In order to maximize this opportunity, send your ad as early as possible. Files should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26 January 2024 to be included. Please use the following specifications in either .PNG or .JPG format: Desktop (728 x 90px) and Mobile (300 x 250px). Note: All website ads are rotating, with a guaranteed minimum 25% placement.
POSTAL ADDRESS LIST: US $200
Request a one-time-only postal address list of registered pre- or post-event attendees. The signed list rental agreement must be completed and returned with purchase request. The pre-event list will be available approximately six weeks before the event, and the post-event list will be available approximately two weeks following the event.
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
2024 Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
Please read the following information carefully. Your completion of an online application to sponsor conveys your acceptance of and willingness to abide by these Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) exhibitor rules and regulations as outlined.
Exhibit Hours and Staffing: Tabletop displays will be located in a high-traffic carpeted area and will be available for viewing during scheduled viewing times. (Note: This is not a secured space. Please see “Security/Liability” section below.) Displays must remain in place and be staffed during all designated exhibit viewing times.
Acceptance of Applications: Space is limited. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Sigma reserves the right to decline any or all exhibitor applications at its sole discretion.
Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be given with written notice of cancellation received on or before 21 December 2023. No refund thereafter.
Exhibitor Registration: Each tabletop purchase includes two (2) exhibit-only badges. Exhibiting organization representatives wishing to attend sessions and collect continuing education credits must register for the conference.
Equipment/Electricity/Internet: Exhibitors will be provided with a six-foot by 30-inch skirted table and two chairs located in a fully carpeted area. Forms for purchasing additional items such as electricity, audiovisual equipment, easels, etc., will be provided approximately three months before the conference and/or upon acceptance of the space application.
Shipping/Deliveries: Information and forms will be provided approximately three months before the conference and/or upon acceptance of the application for space. A fee will be assessed equal to costs incurred by Sigma for booth materials left onsite.
Security/Liability: Neither Sigma nor the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel accepts any liability for equipment, goods, displays, or other materials that arrive or fail to arrive at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel. The exhibitor shall maintain insurance sufficient to cover any claims or liabilities that may reasonably arise from or relate to your obligations according to this prospectus and will provide such proof of insurance upon request. Exhibitors shall indemnify and hold harmless Sigma and the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel and its servicing agents from all liability (damage or accident) that might ensue from any cause resulting from or connected with transportation, placing, removal, or display of exhibits. The exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold Sigma and the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and agents harmless against all claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges, or fines and attorney’s fees arising from or caused by its installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole gross negligence of Sigma and the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel and its employees and agents. Neither party will be liable for punitive damages.