During Creating Healthy Work Environments, Sigma is offering an opportunity for nursing students to present their research, literature review, or evidence-based project as part of the Rising Stars of Research and Scholarship invited student posters. We hope this offers an opportunity to elevate the nursing profession by showcasing the scholarly contributions of students.
Schools can nominate no more than three (3) students from each campus as program representatives. Each campus may send undergraduate students, master’s degree students, and/or doctoral students. If nominating a group that worked on a project please select one student to serve as the lead student and point of contact. Students should meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a current student at the time of nomination, but not required to be a student at the time of the event.
- Nominated by a school representative based on additional criteria determined by the school; nomination means automatic acceptance for the student as a poster presenter during the event.
- Register and pay to attend and participate in the event. Discounted student rates are available. No additional discounts are available for students. Sigma is unable to offer any additional financial assistance to support students' travel expenses.
- Prepared to meet all deadlines listed below:
- Abstract Content Submission Deadline: 28 October 2020
- Presenter Registration Deadline: 18 November 2020
- Poster PDF Upload Deadline: 20 January 2021
Prepare to include the following required information in the nomination form no later than 30 September 2020 using the button below.
- Student's preference for presenting (in person, virtual, no preference)
- Lead student’s name
- Lead student’s preferred email address
- Title of the abstract for the poster presentation
- Program level student is currently enrolled
- Additional students’ names that were a part of this project.