Permission to Use Sigma Logo
If you are an Sigma member, go to The Circle
to download the chapter style guide and a JPEG file of the Sigma logo. If you would like a vector image of the logo or crest, complete this form
and your request will be reviewed as soon as possible.
If you are not an Sigma member and would like to request use of Sigma's official logo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. In your email, provide detailed information regarding your intended use. Permission to use the logo or crest is granted on a case-by-case basis, and reasonable notice should be given. Approvals are for one-time use only.
Sigma is pleased to announce that applications are now open for the third cohort of Sigma’s academies, which will begin on 1 April 2023. These 12-month academies are designed to support all nurses in a variety of career stages:
- Nurse Educator Development Academy - Offers an evidence-based curriculum specifically tailored to the needs of those who have limited or no formal background in education, but are in the field of classroom and clinical education
- New Academic Leadership Academy - Enhances the leadership skills and career trajectory for nurses in their first 5 years of academic appointment
- Experienced Academic Leadership Academy - Enhances the leadership skills and career trajectory for nurses with 6 or more years of academic appointment
- Nurse Leadership Academy for Practice - Provides a leadership development experience designed to prepare nurses at the forefront of clinical nursing practice to thrive in a rapidly changing healthcare environment
Each academy will include:
- A 12-month mentored program built around an evidence-based curriculum
- A virtual intensive event spanning 2½ days, led by leadership experts from academe and clinical practice
- Blended learning experiences using more web-enhanced courses
- Project-based mentorship guided by mentors and evidence
Applications are now open. Members and nonmembers are invited to apply. Learn more and apply by 7 October.