Permission to Use Sigma Logo
If you are an Sigma member, go to The Circle
to download the chapter style guide and a JPEG file of the Sigma logo. If you would like a vector image of the logo or crest, complete this form
and your request will be reviewed as soon as possible.
If you are not an Sigma member and would like to request use of Sigma's official logo, contact email@example.com
. In your email, provide detailed information regarding your intended use. Permission to use the logo or crest is granted on a case-by-case basis, and reasonable notice should be given. Approvals are for one-time use only.
INDIANAPOLIS – Sigma has launched four mentored academies designed to support and develop aspiring nurse leaders at all career stages and focus areas. Applications are due 4 December 2019, and the academies will begin in January 2020. Membership in Sigma is not required.
The four academies include:
• Nurse Educator Development Academy
- Offers an evidence-based curriculum specifically tailored to the needs of those who have limited or no formal background in education, but are in the field of classroom and clinical education
• New Academic Leadership Academy
- Enhances the leadership skills and career trajectory for nurses in their first 5 years of academic appointment
• Experienced Academic Leadership Academy
- Enhances the leadership skills and career trajectory for nurses with 6 or more years of academic appointment
• Nurse Leadership Academy for Practice
- Provides a leadership development experience designed to prepare nurses at the forefront of clinical nursing practice to thrive in a rapidly changing healthcare environment
Sigma encourages you to reach out to rising stars you may know, who have shown an interest and passion for leadership. Learn more and apply at SigmaNursing.org/Academies