Permission to Use Sigma Logo
If you are an Sigma member, go to The Circle
to download the chapter style guide and a JPEG file of the Sigma logo. If you would like a vector image of the logo or crest, complete the form included in the style guide and your request will be reviewed as soon as possible.
If you are not an Sigma member and would like to request use of Sigma's official logo, contact email@example.com
. In your email, provide detailed information regarding your intended use. Permission to use the logo or crest is granted on a case-by-case basis, and reasonable notice should be given. Approvals are for one-time use only.
INDIANAPOLIS — The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) announced today the Sigma Theta Tau International Foundation for Nursing is accepting proposals for the US $20,000 American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Grant Program – the largest single grant available through the Foundation.
With support from Hill-Rom, STTI and ANCC introduced the Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Grant Program in 2014 to support nurses in clinical settings, apply evidence to practice, and evaluate the effects on patient outcomes. Applications are due 1 June 2017, and the eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Principal project lead must be a registered nurse (or country equivalent) with current license and have at least a master's in nursing (or country equivalent).
- Principal project lead must be a member of either the American Nurses Association or STTI.
- Proposed EBP project can be inter-professional in design, but must be nurse led.
- EBP project implementation site in a clinical setting.
- IRB approval will be required prior to funding. It is not required to submit a proposal.
- Must be ready to initiate project when funding is received.
- Must complete project within twenty-four (24) months of funding; no cost extensions.
- With proposal, must submit letter of support contact information for agency/institution affirming consent for the project.
- Submit to ANCC/STTI a final report; submit a completed abstract or full paper to STTI's Virginia Henderson Global e-Repository.
- Disseminate findings through publication(s), podium or poster presentation at STTI research congress, biennial convention and ANCC National Magnet Conference®.
- Grant agreement will be sent via email on Friday, 2 June 2017 to project lead after application is submitted. Failure to return completed and signed agreement by the due date noted in the email will disqualify the application.
- Grant recipient or proxy MUST be present at STTI’s 44th Biennial Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 28 October – 1 November 2017 to accept the award.
For more information on the ANCC Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Grant Program, including how to apply, please visit http://www.nursingsociety.org/advance-elevate/research/research-grants/american-nurses-credentialing-center-evidence-based-practice-(ebp)-implementation-grant-program.
For more information about all the nursing research grants available throughout the year, please visit the STTI Foundation for Nursing grants page at http://www.nursingsociety.org/advance-elevate/research/research-grants.