An Honor to Join. A Benefit to Belong.
With more than 560 chapters worldwide, membership in Sigma gives you access to nursing peers from more than 100 countries–spanning every nursing specialty and position. As part of your membership you will enjoy benefits such as:
• Free online subscriptions to Journal of Nursing Scholarship and Worldviews on Evidence-Based Practice
• Free member-only CPD
• Online access to Nursing Centered
• Discounts on Sigma books and CPD sold through Sigma Marketplace
• And more
How to join.
Nurse Leader Candidates must:
• be legally recognized to practice nursing in their country.
• have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree or the equivalent in any field.
• demonstrate achievement in nursing.
Simply complete the online application
and indicate which chapter you would like to join.
Search our chapter directory to find a chapter near you, or select Sigma’s virtual chapter – Phi Gamma – to connect with nurses from around the world.
Still enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student?
Learn more about Sigma’s student membership eligibility criteria
and use the chapter directory
to find your local chapter to inquire about the chapter’s next induction.
Already a member?
Contact your chapter to share your news to celebrate your DAISY Award at the local level or request that your accomplishment be included in Nursing Centered
by sharing your story
Looking for other ways to engage with Sigma?
Take advantage of free resources
available to everyone in the nursing profession including open-access articles, free CPD, access to the Sigma Repository, and specialty newsletters through Sigma Marketplace.