- When you open the app, you’ll see a Settings option in the bottom right corner (a small gear icon). Tap the icon.
- At the top of the Settings screen, choose Accounts.
- On the next screen, tap the box labeled “Get Access.”
- The next screen has several options. Tap on the box labeled “Society Login.”
- On the “Add your society account” screen, type “sigma” (no quotes) in the search bar.
- When you see the Sigma Nursing logo, tap it.
- On the Sigma login page, use your Sigma username and password (the same credentials used to log into the Sigma website, academies, Marketplace, The Circle, etc.).
- You're in!
From here you can tap on the Journals or Societies icons at the bottom of the screen. If you go to Societies, search for Sigma and tap the small star icon next to the name. That will make it a “favorite.”
If you tap the Sigma logo instead of the star icon, you’ll see both Sigma journals. You can “favorite” them as well, making them easy to find using the Journals icon on the bottom of the app.
Once you tap one of the journal names, you’ll see a list of the most recent issues. At this point you are set to explore, read the latest issues, and search for specific articles..