The Maternal-Child Health Nurse Leadership Academy (MCHNLA) is a Johnson & Johnson grant-funded program. The out-of-pocket expenses will vary from year to year, based on the funds available. The 2018-2019 cohort participants will have the following covered throughout their time in the academy:
- Lodging for workshops 1 & 2
- Breakfast and lunch at workshops 1 & 2
- Two-day registration for Sigma biennial convention
- Two hotel nights at STTI's biennial convention
- All required workshop learning materials
Anticipated expenses for the Fellow and Leadership Mentor:
- Fellow participation fee:
- $725 - Non-Sigma Members
- $625 - Sigma Members
- Travel to workshops (1 & 2) and STTI's biennial convention
- Dinner during workshops 1 & 2
- All meals at Sigma's biennial convention (except for celebration dinner)
- Expenses related to travel for the Fellow’s two site visits
- Additional activities associated with the Fellow’s individualized leadership plan and project
*Please note: The Leadership Mentor does not pay a participation fee.
Recommended sources for financial assistance include:
- Civic organizations
- Hospital auxiliaries
- Government agencies
- Community and professional foundations
- Professional organizations and STTI chapters
The Fellow and Leadership Mentor are strongly encouraged to seek a shared financial commitment from their employing agency/organization/institution (A/O/I) as part of their participation in the academy.
Presented in Partnership with Johnson & Johnson Corporate Contributions.