- International Nursing Research Congress registration fees include official programmed events and access to the exhibitors from 25 to 29 July 2019.
- The student discount applies only to full-time students. Student identification or proof of enrollment will be required when you check in at on-site registration.
- The retiree discount applies only to those who are no longer employed.
- Nonmembers of Sigma may register for the event at nonmember rates.
- The member rate applies only to active Sigma members who have paid membership dues for the 2018–2019 year.
- To qualify for the discounted rates, full payment must be received by the applicable registration deadlines.
- Inactive members who renew their membership can register at the discounted member rate (a value of up to US $100). If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- When completing your registration form, the name you enter in the system will be exactly how it appears on your printed name badge (first/given name and last/family name[s]). Please carefully review this information. Sigma guarantees that any changes requested by the standard registration deadline will be made.
- Credentials will not be listed on the name badges due to space limitations.
Check Payment Information
YOUR CHECK PAYMENT MUST BE:
- Mailed with a registration form to guarantee payment credit to your registration.
- Postmarked by the applicable registration deadline to qualify for discounted rates.
- Written in US dollars.
- Made payable to Sigma Theta Tau International and mailed to the following address:
Sigma Theta Tau International - 2019 INRC Registration
550 W. North St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202 USA
- Should you choose to pay at on-site registration, you will be charged the applicable on-site rates.
- All registrations and payments processed on-site will include a US $25 payment processing fee.
- All cancellations must be received in writing (letter or email).
- If you are unable to attend, you may make a one-time substitution to another person at no additional charge.
- The cancellation of a prepaid registration received either electronically or via mail on or before Wednesday, 26 June 2019 will be refunded, minus an administrative fee as follows:
- US $75 for a high-income country
- US $30 for a middle-income country
- US $15 for a low-income country
- No registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked on or after Thursday, 27 June 2019.
- If a cancellation request is received or postmarked on or after Thursday, 27 June 2019 for a registration that was not prepaid, an invoice will be issued for the full registration fee.
If your country requires the Sigma ink stamp, please provide a copy of your registration confirmation to any staff member at on-site registration.