Sponsorship requests are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Sponsors may choose to be exclusive or may co-sponsor an event with one or more organizations.
All package sponsors receive:
- Recognition during the Opening Plenary Session to be broadcast live and available on demand
- Logo recognition on conference website, virtual platform, and mobile app
- Opportunity to populate your own special section of the virtual platform “Sponsor Resources” page with your contact information, links to PDF flyers, video, chat feature, etc.
- Recognition as sponsor of one or more “Zoom Room” interactive breaks featuring Yoga, Trivia, Mindfulness, Stretching, etc.
- Complimentary mobile app banner ad
SILVER SPONSOR: US $2,500*
Special recognition as a Silver conference sponsor including a selected event/activity (choose one):
- Poster Sessions — Available for attendees to view on-demand throughout the virtual conference including presenter audio narrations
- Sigma Hackathon (18 February, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) — A new and exciting opportunity offered free to all CHWE virtual attendees! The hackathon will bring together academic and clinical thought leaders from throughout the world with complementary skills and knowledge to create an innovation focused on meaningful recognition of nurses. Subsequently, this work may provide the momentum needed to launch a new collaboration, form the basis for a joint funding proposal, and/or ultimately, a research project with associated dissemination activities (manuscripts, scientific presentations).
GOLD SPONSOR: US $4,000*
Recognition as a Gold conference sponsor including one of the following:
- Closing Plenary (20 February, 11:25 a.m.-12:15 p.m.) — Featuring Dr. Richard Tedeschi, Professor Emeritus, Department of Psychological Science at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte; Distinguished Chair of the Boulder Crest Institute for Posttraumatic Growth, Bluemont, Virginia. Dr Tedeschi’s presentation is titled: Posttraumatic Growth: Possibilities for Transformation
Important note: Sponsor will have the opportunity to provide a pre-recorded welcome that will be featured at the beginning of the Closing Plenary Session.
- Conference mobile app including recognition on the splash page and banner ad
EXCLUSIVE PLATINUM SPONSOR: US $5,000*
Recognition as exclusive Platinum sponsor of the Opening Plenary Session (18 February, 2:00-3:15 p.m.) featuring a special presentation by Sigma President Ric Ricciardi, Infusing and Instilling Joy: A Necessary Ingredient in Driving Creativity and Innovation.
Important note: Sponsor will have the opportunity to provide a pre-recorded welcome that will be featured at the beginning of the Opening Plenary Session.
*Non-profits located in lower and middle income countries may request information about other rates.
FULL-SCREEN DISPLAY ADS: US $1150
Promote your products, programs, or services; pay tribute to a nursing colleague or leader; or advertise employment opportunities to more than 600 virtual conference attendees by placing a full-page, full-color PDF ad, optimized for full-screen display, on the conference website and virtual meeting platform.
Your ad thumbnail will be highlighted on the conference website and virtual meeting platform and will link to the full-screen, downloadable PDF, that may also include a link to your website. Note: Sigma will provide post-conference view stats upon request.
Ads and thumbnails must be submitted on or before 20 January to email@example.com in electronic format only in the following sizes:
PDF ad – 1920 px (W) x 1080 px (H) at 300 ppi (16:4 aspect ratio)
Thumbnail – 300 px (W) x 250 px (H) at 72 ppi
Note: Your ad thumbnail will link to your downloadable PDF. If you wish to have your PDF link to your website or other URL, please submit your PDF with the link embedded.
ONLINE BANNER AD: US $350
As the most widely-utilized member benefit reaching nearly 45,000 people monthly, Sigma’s award-winning website creates a community where members from around the world come to connect, engage, and learn.
Online banner ads will be placed within two weeks of receipt on both the conference home page and virtual platform. In order to maximize this opportunity, send your ad as early as possible. Files should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29 January 2021 to be included. Please use the following specifications: 728 x 90 px/300 x 250 px (mobile). Note: All website ads are rotating, with a guaranteed minimum 25% placement.
CONFERENCE MOBILE APP BANNER AD: US $250*
The 2021 CHWE conference mobile app will feature complete program details, live updates, links to important presentation information, speaker bios, and more. Attendees may access the app via their smartphone or tablet. Your mobile app ad will rotate throughout the entire event for up to 10 seconds.
Please submit your banner ad in two sizes to email@example.com on or before 20 January 2021 using these specifications: Smartphone: 640 x 150 pixels, PNG or JPEG; Tablet: 552 x 150 pixels, PNG or JPEG. You may link the ad to an outside URL starting with http:// or https://.