Deadline: 19 June 2020
You are invited to submit an abstract for the 25th Sigma SoCal ODYSSEY CONFERENCE 2020 Year of the Nurse: Honoring Nursing Excellence. The purpose of this joint conference is to promote communication about nursing research, education, practice, and leadership, and to enhance research collaboration throughout nursing’s scholarly community.
Abstracts accepted for:
- Quantitative research, qualitative research, mixed methods research, or innovative evidence-based projects are eligible for podium or poster presentation.
- Research must be completed by the time of submission to be eligible for podium presentation.
- In-progress and completed research are eligible for poster presentation.
- Innovative projects must be implemented or completed to be considered for podium presentation.
- Innovative projects currently without reportable outcome evidence are eligible for poster presentation only.
- Eligible presenters are: members of Sigma chapters, faculty, current nursing students, or other interested nurse clinicians, researchers and scholars.
To submit an abstract, visit https://omicrondelta.sigmanursing.org/events/conferences.
Deadline: 15 July 2020
Sigma invites abstracts for Creating Healthy Work Environments. Join us 19-21 February 2021 in Austin, Texas, USA, at the event designed to help leaders in both academic and clinical settings develop, implement, and maintain strategies that will improve their organization's work environment.
Recommended presentation topics include the following:
- Enhancing Professional Well-Being
- Implementing the AACN Healthy Work Environment Standards
- Optimizing Patient Outcomes
- Promoting Interprofessional Collaborations
- Strengthening Healthy Work Environments
- Moral and Ethical Strategies and Solutions
- Supporting the Mental Health of Nurses
- Advocating for the Workforce and Environment
Submit an abstract today.
Deadline: 1 October 2020
Since 2016, Nursing World Conference has been a premier platform for global nurses. This Year we are celebrating 5th Edition of Nursing World Conference during October 19-21, 2020 at Orlando, USA and you are welcome to join us to continue the journey to untangle the challenges of Nursing Profession. For more information follow the link here: https://nursingworldconference.com/.
Deadline: 2 October 2020
The Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association and the Gerontological Nursing Association Ontario are excited to announce the Call for Abstracts for CGNA2021, the 21st Biennial Conference of the CGNA, taking place April 22-24, 2021 in exciting Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
While we hope to be able to meet in person for CGNA2021, we have backup plans for a virtual conference in the event of continued restrictions on gatherings.
Abstracts are due October 2, 2020 - submit your abstracts here:
Deadline: 1 February 2021
2021 Roy Adaptation Association International Workshops & Conference, Roy Adaptation Mode: Contributions to Authentic Nursing Knowledge.
Workshop and Conference to be held at Mount Saint Mary’s University, Doheny Campus Los Angeles, California, June 3-5, 2021.
You are invited to submit abstracts for the conference, opening September 1, 2020 and closing February 1, 2021 with notification of acceptance in mid-February. Criteria for evaluation are quality of scholarship, authentic use of Roy Adaptation Model, potential contribution to practice, education or research, contribution to conference theme, and potential for further knowledge development. The call for abstracts, in both English and Spanish, is available on website. Both podium and posters will be accepted. Housing is available on campus for reasonable rate. For questions, contact Roy Adaptation Association firstname.lastname@example.org.