Deadline: 31 May 2019
The Nurse-Led Care Conference 2019 will convene national leaders to learn about the transformative role that nurses play in designing the future of healthcare. The event includes a keynote address, plenary and breakout sessions, in-depth pre-conference workshops, and a networking reception. This year's conference is 1-3 October in Nashville, Tennessee. To submit an abstract, visit https://nurseledcare.org/events/item/382-nurse-led-care-conference-2019.html
Deadline: 31 May 2019
You are invited to submit abstracts for the 24th Joint Southern California Sigma Chapters Nursing Odyssey Conference, Advancing Nursing and Changing Lives: Addressing Health Disparities and Diversity.
This conference is sponsored by: Azusa Pacific University/Iota Sigma; California Baptist University/Chi Mu; CSU Dominguez Hills/Xi Theta; CSU Fullerton/Upsilon Beta; CSU Los Angeles/Nu Mu; CSU San Bernardino/Rho Beta; CSU San Marcos/Phi Theta; Loma Linda University/Gamma Alpha; San Diego State University/Gamma Gamma; University of San Diego-Point Loma Nazarene University/Zeta Mu; University of California Los Angeles-CSU Northridge/Gamma Tau; University of Phoenix, Southern California Campus/Omicron Delta; Vanguard University-Concordia University Irvine, Psi Theta at-Large; Western University of Health Sciences/Phi Alpha.
The purpose of this joint conference is to promote communication about nursing research, education, practice, and leadership, and to enhance research collaboration throughout nursing’s scholarly community.
- Quantitative research, qualitative research, mixed methods research, or innovative evidence-based projects are eligible for podium or poster presentation.
- Research must be completed by the time of submission to be eligible for podium presentation.
- In-progress and completed research are eligible for poster presentation.
- Innovative projects must be implemented or completed to be considered for podium presentation.
- Innovative projects currently without reportable outcome evidence are eligible for poster presentation only.
- Eligible presenters include members of Sigma chapters, faculty, current nursing students, or other interested nurse clinicians, researchers and scholars.
To submit an abstract, visit http://omicrondelta.nursingsociety.org/home
Deadline: Extended to 6 June 2019
Deadline: 30 June 2019
Sigma invites you to submit an abstract for the Nursing Education Research Conference, presented by Sigma and the National League for Nursing, March 26-28, 2020 in Washington, DC. Abstracts are welcome that demonstrate a direct link to the theme Transforming Nursing Education Through Evidence Generation and Translation. Submissions should relate to nursing education research or evidence-based practice in nursing education. Submit an abstract today.
The East Asian Forum of Nursing Scholars (EAFONS)
was established by Professor Ida Martinson and colleagues at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University School of Nursing in 1997. EAFONS provides a regional forum for doctoral-prepared nurse academics and their students to exchange knowledge and insight on current trends and research. We hope you will join us at this exciting event and participate in nurturing and implementing the future of nursing.
EAFONS 2020 Objectives
- To support nursing scholars, researchers, and doctoral nursing students in East Asia in sharing updated knowledge and experience related to nursing education, research, and practice in the face of global transformation and disruptive innovation.
- To foster and sustain a network and collaborations in doctoral education and research between and among academic and professional institutes so as to contribute to the advancement of best practices in nursing doctoral education in East Asia.
Deadline: 30 September 2019
Madridge Conferences extend a warm welcome to the distinguished speakers, delegates, clinical and medical professionals, researchers and industry leaders from all around the world to attend the 5th International Nursing Conference which is going to be held from October 22-24, 2019 at Rome, Italy.
The main aim of the nursing conference is bring together people who have an enthusiasm for various fields of nursing like psychiatry, education, cancer, cardiac, critical care, women’s health, pediatric, emergency, midwifery, and public health.
The Nursing-2019 conference includes plenary lectures and keynote lectures by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations. Through networking and sharing, Nursing-2019 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences, and innovative ideas on issues related to nursing. To submit an abstract, please visit https://nursing.madridge.com/.
Deadline: 31 December 2019
On behalf of Sigma’s Phi Xi Chapter, the European Planning Committee, and the Nursing School of Coimbra, it is a pleasure to welcome abstracts for the Sigma European Conference. The purpose of the Sigma European Conferences (27-30 May 2020 in Coimbra, Portugal) is to facilitate the sharing of the latest research knowledge, innovations and current developments within nursing and healthcare from local, national and international perspectives. To submit your abstract, or find out more information about the conference, please go to https://sigma.esenfc.pt/event/abstracts/index.php?target=help-abstract&event=5