Overview of Phase 6 Tasks:
1) Adopt and operate according to Sigma chapter bylaws.
2) Attend Charter Recognition at the next Sigma biennial convention.
3) Prepare to send 2 delegates to each Sigma biennial convention.
4) Conduct regular board meetings to plan chapter events, benefits and services.
5) Communicate chapter events, benefits and services to members.
6) Plan and hold annual inductions.
7) Maintain records of finances, events, benefits and services.
8) Plan and conduct 2 or more programs and 1 business meeting for members annually.
9) Plan future programming, events and benefits.
10) Plan future budgets to correspond with current and future event planning.
11) Report officer changes via the Officer and Committee Chair Report in the Chapter Management System.
12) Conduct chapter leader elections and host transition meetings with outgoing and incoming officers.
13) Attend recommended chapter leader trainings.
14) Complete first Sigma chapter annual report after first year of chapterhood.
15) Create or continue Policies and Procedure Manual, Strategic Plan and Leadership Succession Plan.
16) Learn about required chapter liability insurance available via Sigma.
17) Learn about chapter fee assessments and chapter disbursement checks.
18) Consult with staff.