The publicity/newsletter chair is responsible for maintaining the honor society’s visibility within the institution and community, as well as publicizing events, deadlines and news to honor society members.
- Oversee the development and implementation of promotional strategies to maintain honor society visibility within the community.
- Manage the development process and publishing of the honor society newsletter.
- Oversee the publication of all program, conference and honor society activity announcements.
- Manage the development of content for honor society displays at special events.
- Assist in content creation and revisions for the honor society/chapter website.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the position of publicity chair. Submit modifications or new policies and procedures to the board of directors for approval.