Sigma's Regional Coordinators (RCs) are a great asset to chapter leaders. Here are a few ways they can assist you, and your chapter:
- Mentor, educate, and support chapter leaders.
- Facilitate chapter-to-chapter networking and collaboration opportunities for your members within the region and within the Sigma organization.
- Recognize and showcase chapters for the work they do.
- Facilitate chapter strategic planning; work with a chapter's board of directors to create a strategic plan that will help the chapter create a clear path and have actions that can be implemented.
- Advise and troubleshoot challenges chapters face in their day-to-day operations.