The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International/Western Institute of Nursing research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted for the grant.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by Sigma and Western Institute of Nursing (WIN). Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: US $10,000
Deadline: 1 December 2019
Funding date: 1 April 2020
- Registered nurse with current license
- Have a master's degree, and/or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Be a member of Western Institute of Nursing and Sigma Theta Tau International
- Submit to Sigma a final report; submit completed abstract to Sigma's Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system is available by linking here
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)