The Sigma/Council for Advancement of Nursing Science grant encourages qualified nurses to improve the health of the world’s people through research. Proposals for clinical, educational or historical research, including plans for broadly disseminating the research findings, may be submitted for the grant.
Funds for this grant are provided by Sigma and the Council on Advancement of Nursing Science (CANS). Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: up to US $5,000
Deadline: 1 December 2019
Funding date: 1 June 2020
- Be a member in good standing of both Sigma and CANS.
- Hold at minimum a Master's degree or equivalent.
- Submission of completed research application via online submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Submit a final report; submit completed abstract to Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository; submit completed project’s abstract for presentation at Sigma or Council for Advancement of Nursing Science research meeting; and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online system is available by clicking here.
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)