The Educational Assessment Nursing Research Grant co-sponsored by ATI Nursing Education (ATI) with the Sigma Foundation for Nursing will support research demonstrating the use of standardized assessments and curriculum support materials in nursing education. Possible research areas include, but are not limited to: admission and retention of students; assessing student performance and simulation.
Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant, and the applicant's research budget. Applications from novice researchers who have received no other national research funds are encouraged. Funds for this grant are provided by ATI. Funds for this grant are provided by ATI Nursing Education. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 annually
Funding: US $6,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 July 2018
Funding date: 1 November 2018
- Registered nurse with current license.
- Have a master's or doctoral degree or are enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement via the online submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Submit a final report.
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online system is available by linking here
Contact Information Research Services
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or