The purpose of the Sigma/Southern Nursing Research Society collaborative grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research. Proposals for pilot and/or development research may be submitted for this grant.
Funds for this grant are provided by the Sigma Foundation for Nursing and the Southern Nursing Research Society. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: Up to US $5,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 April 2022
Funding date: 1 August 2022
- Be a member in good standing of both Sigma and SNRS.
- Registered nurse with a current license.
- Hold at minimum a master's degree or its equivalent and/or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submission of completed research application packet and a signed research agreement via our on-line submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received. Research may NOT be conducted as part of an academic degree.
- Submit a final report and submit completed abstract to the Sigma Repository to receive final grant disbursement, if owed.
- Submit an abstract for publication to SNRS regarding the research done as a product of the grant, and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. The link for application will be available in January 2022.
Email Sigma Research Services
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)