The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International/Association of Nurses in AIDS Care Grant research grant is to encourage research career development of nurses through support of clinically oriented HIV/AIDS research and increase the number of HIV studies being done by nurses. This includes studies focused on HIV prevention, symptom management, promotion of self-care and adherence. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted for the grant.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: US $2,500 (max)
Deadline: 1 April 2019
Funding date: 1 August 2019
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by ANAC and Sigma.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Registered nurse with current license.
- Have a master’s degree, and/or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit grant partners in all publications and presentations on research.
- Membership in one organization is required. Applicants are not required to be a member of both organizations. However, preference will be given to honor society and ANAC members, other qualifications being equal.
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system is available by clicking here.
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)