The purpose of the Sigma Theta Tau International/Midwest Nursing Research Society research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research; proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted. All research topics and designs are eligible for support. Multidisciplinary, historical, and international research is encouraged.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by Sigma and Midwest Nursing Research Society. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: US $2,500 (max)
Deadline: 1 April 2020
Funding date: 1 August 2020
- Registered nurse with current license.
- Hold a master’s or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Sign a Research Grant Agreement.
- Submit a final report.
- Submit completed abstract to the Sigma Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
- Be a member in good standing of Midwest Nursing Research Society and Sigma.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online submission system is available here
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)