The purpose of the Sigma/Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation End of Life Nursing Care research grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing care through research. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted for the grant.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation End of Life Nursing Care and Sigma Foundation for Nursing. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: US $10,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 April 2021
Funding date: 1 August 2021
- Registered nurse with current license.
- Hold a master’s or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program.
- Submit a completed research application via online submission system.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Sign a Research Grant Agreement.
- Submit a final to Sigma and submit completed abstract to the Sigma Repository to receive final grant disbursement, if owed.
- Credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
- Preference will be given to Sigma and/or Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation End of Life Nursing Care members, other qualifications being equal.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online submission system will be available in January 2021.
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)
800.755.2676 ext. 207