The Sigma/Emergency Nurses Association Foundation Grant encourages nursing research that will advance the specialized practice of emergency nursing. All relevant research topics will be considered. Priority will be given to research studies relating to the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) research initiatives.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: US $6,000 (max)
Deadline: 28 March 2022
Funding date: August 2022
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by ENA Foundation and Sigma Foundation for Nursing.
The principal investigator must:
- Be a registered nurse with a master's degree. Team members may be from other disciplines or nurses without master's degrees.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement.
- Be ready to or have already started, the research project.
- At least one applicant should have previous research experience and knowledge of the research process.
- The current members of the ENA Board of Directors, ENA Foundation Board of Trustees, Sigma and Sigma Foundation for Nursing board members, ENA Foundation Research Grant Selection Committee as well as the individuals that have served in such positions in the immediate past three (3) years and the spouses and children* of all such individuals are ineligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are members of both ENA and Sigma.
How to Apply
To review a copy of the application procedures and process, or to complete an application, please visit the ENA Foundation website. All applications MUST be returned to ENA Foundation.
Application packets submitted to Sigma will not be reviewed.
930 E. Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173