The Sigma Foundation for Nursing/American Nurses' Foundation (ANF) grant encourages research career development of nurses through support of research conducted by beginning nurse researchers or experienced nurse researchers who are entering a new field of study.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: US $7,500 (max)
Deadline: 1 May 2019
Funding date: October 2019
Funds for this grant are provided by ANF and Sigma Foundation for Nursing. Preference will be given to Sigma members, other qualifications being equal. Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant, and the applicant’s research budget.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- The principal investigator(s) should be registered nurse (or country equivalent) with current license (if applicable).
- .Have at least a master's in nursing (or country equivalent).
- Have a clinical nursing research topic.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
How to Apply
All applications should be directly submitted to ANF for 2019.
Inquiries should be directed to ANF for 2019 at email@example.com