The Sigma/Alpha Eta Collaborative Research Grant provides up to US $2,000 to active Sigma members in the Africa Region for a new research project in Africa. Funds for this grant are provided by Alpha Eta Chapter and do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 annually
Funding: US $2,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 December 2023
Funding date: 1 June 2024
- Active members of Sigma chapters in Africa are eligible to apply.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement online.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit a final report to Sigma and submit completed abstract to the Sigma Repository to receive the final grant disbursement, if owed.
*Applications that do not meet the requirements listed above WILL NOT be reviewed for this grant.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. The submission link will be available in July 2023.
Email Sigma Research Services
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)