The Sigma Foundation for Nursing
/Alpha Eta Collaborative Research Grant provides up to US $2,000 to Chi Omicron At-Large Chapter, Chi Xi At-Large Chapter, and/or Tau Lambda At-Large Chapter members ONLY
for a new research project in Africa.
Grants available: 1 annually
Funding: US $2,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 December 2019
Funding date: 1 June 2020
Funds for this grant are provided by Alpha Eta Chapter.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Members of Chi Omicron At-Large Chapter, Chi Xi At-Large Chapter, and/or Tau Lambda At-Large Chapter ONLY.
- Submit online a completed research application package and signed research agreement.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit a final report; submit completed abstract to Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
*Applications that do not meet the requirements listed above WILL NOT be reviewed for this grant.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system.
A link to the submission system is available by linking here
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)