/Alpha Eta Collaborative Research Grant provides up to US $2,000 to Chi Omicron At-Large Chapter, Chi Xi At-Large Chapter, and/or Tau Lambda At-Large Chapter members ONLY
for a new research project in Africa.
Grants available: 1 annually
Funding: US $2,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 December 2020
Funding date: 1 June 2021
Funds for this grant are provided by Alpha Eta Chapter.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Members of Chi Omicron At-Large Chapter, Chi Xi At-Large Chapter, and/or Tau Lambda At-Large Chapter ONLY.
- Submit online a completed research application package and signed research agreement.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit to Sigma a final report and submit completed abstract to the Sigma Repository to receive the final grant disbursement, if owed.
*Applications that do not meet the requirements listed above WILL NOT be reviewed for this grant.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. Apply here
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)