The Sigma/Alpha Eta Collaborative Research Grant provides up to US $2,000 to ONLY Chi Omicron At-Large Chapter, Chi Xi At-Large Chapter, and/or Tau Lambda At-Large Chapter members for a new research project in Africa. Funds for this grant are provided by Alpha Eta Chapter and do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 annually
Funding: US $2,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 December 2021
Funding date: 1 June 2022
- Members of Chi Omicron At-Large Chapter, Chi Xi At-Large Chapter, and/or Tau Lambda At-Large Chapter ONLY.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement online.
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit to Sigma a final report and submit completed abstract to the Sigma Repository to receive the final grant disbursement, if owed.
*Applications that do not meet the requirements listed above WILL NOT be reviewed for this grant.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online system will be available in late July 2021.
Email Sigma Research Services
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada toll-free) or +1.317.634.8171 (International)