Join us on Thursday, 25 October for Sigma’s Annual Reception at Magnet!
These Sigma authors will sign books at the reception, and books will be available for purchase. Books can also be purchased from Sigma Marketplace.
- Mary Walton, Person and Family Centered Care
- Donna Cardillo, A Daybook for Beginning Nurses
- Angeline Dewey and Andrea Holecek, The Nurse’s Healthcare Ethics Committee Handbook
- Joanne Evans, Redefining Retirement for Nurses
- Michele Farrington and Kirsten Hanrahan, Evidence-Based Practice in Action and Workbook: Evidence-Based Practice in Action
- Christine Hedges, Anatomy of Research for Nurses
- Jennifer Mensik, The Power of Ten, Second Edition; A Nurse’s Step-By-Step Guide to Transitioning to the Professional Nurse Role; and The Nurse Manager’s Guide to Innovative Staffing, Second Edition
- Cynthia Oster and Jane Braaten, High Reliability Organizations