During congress, Sigma is offering an opportunity for nursing students to present their research, literature review, or evidence-based project as part of the Rising Stars of Research and Scholarship invited student posters. We hope this offers an opportunity to elevate the nursing profession by showcasing the scholarly contributions of students.
Schools can nominate no more than three (3) students from each campus as program representatives. Each campus may send undergraduate students, master’s degree students, and/or doctoral students. Students should meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled as a current student at the time of nomination, but not required to be a student at the time of the event.
- Nominated by a school representative based on additional criteria determined by the school; nomination means automatic acceptance for the student as a poster presenter during the event.
- Register and pay to attend and participate in the event. Discounted student rates are available. No additional discounts are available for students. Sigma is unable to offer any additional financial assistance to support students' travel expenses.
- Prepared to meet all deadlines listed below:
- Content Submission Deadline: 25 March 2020
- Presenter Registration Deadline: 6 May 2020
- Poster PDF Upload Deadline: 10 June 2020
Prepare to include the following information in the nomination form no later than 28 February 2020 using the button below.
- Lead student’s name and credentials (only include credentials that have been completed) – we will communicate with this student only regarding the presentation
- Lead student’s preferred mailing address
- Lead student’s phone number
- Lead student’s permanent email address
- Title of the poster presentation
- Additional students’ names/emails that contributed (not to exceed four additional names)
Nominate today »
What happens after the nomination deadline?
After the deadline, each student will be emailed individually to obtain additional required information about their presentation. Students will be notified of their presentation day after the content submission deadline.