The Simulation in Nursing Research Grant co-sponsored by CAE Healthcare with the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International will advance the science of nursing through research focused on the utilization of simulation to ultimately improve patient care including high fidelity patient simulation.
Funds for this grant are provided by CAE Healthcare. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 annually
Funding: US $9,000 (max)
Deadline: 1 July 2013
Funding date: 1 November 2013
- Registered nurse with current license
- Have a master's or doctoral degree or are enrolled in a doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement via the online submission system
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Submit a final report
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partners in all publications and presentations of the research.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the online system will be available in April 2013. View a sample review form.
Contact Information Research Services
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or +1.317.634.8171 (international)