The Sigma Theta Tau International/Omicron Delta Research Grant provides a minimum of US$2500 annually to a nurse residing in and conducting research in middle or lower income countries (as defined by the World Bank) for a new research project.
Funds for this grant are provided by the Omicron Delta Chapter. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
Grants available: 1 per year
Funding: at least $2500
Deadline: 1 June 2016
Funding date: 1 October 2016
- Member must reside in a middle or lower income country (as defined by the World Bank -http://tinyurl.com/7zjvlsx).
- Registered nurse with current license
- Hold a master's or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program, or country's equivalent.
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received.
- Submit a final report
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted via the online submission system. A link to the submission system will be available March 2016.
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada) or