The committee associated with the membership involvement chair may promote membership renewal, engagement, and involvement; oversee mentoring programs; plan and implement membership orientation events and promote the honor society to the current and future membership.
- Oversee the promotion of membership renewal and membership involvement.
- Manage the process of involving members in committee membership.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a new member mentoring program.
- Plan and implement an orientation for new inductees and multiple and transfer members.
- Create member interest inventories to assess member needs and interests. Share results with board and committees as needed.
- Ensure members are aware of their responsibility to keep honor society/chapter/STTI informed of their current contact information so members may receive correspondences and benefits.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the position of membership involvement chair. Submit modifications or new policies and procedures to the board of directors for approval.
Thinking Ahead Membership Involvement Committee Transition Resources Membership Benefits Membership FAQs