Phase 1 Tasks:
1) Review minimum requirements to become a chapter:
- School of nursing grants a minimum of a baccalaureate or equivalent degree in nursing
- School of nursing's programs are accredited by an appropriate accrediting agency recognized by STTI Governance Committee
- University administration and school of nursing officials agree to support an STTI chapter at the university
2) Review "STTI's Expectations of Chapters."
3) Request consultation with STTI staff.
4) Pre-qualify to proceed by submitting the "Registration Form to begin the Developing Honor Society Process" (on right).
5) Share chapter development information with appropriate colleagues and university officials and obtain their support.