The Publicity/Newsletter Chair is responsible for maintaining the honor society’s visibility within the institution and community, as well as publicizing events, deadlines and news to honor society members.
- Oversee the development and implementation of promotional strategies to maintain honor society visibility within the community.
- Manage the development process and publishing of the honor society newsletter.
- Oversee the publication of all program, conference and honor society activity announcements.
- Manage the development of content for honor society displays at special events.
- Assist in content creation and revisions for the honor society/chapter website.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the position of publicity chair. Submit modifications or new policies and procedures to the board of directors for approval.
Resources Communications Plan "I Didn't Know Nurses Could Do That!"